Tuesday 8 January 2013

Film Distribution

 
I have researched for distributors, which could potentially distribute my film. Out of many I have found, I decided the “Lionsgate” company would be the best to distribute my film for many reasons;

The Lionsgate have a lot of experience in action/thriller films distribution therefore they would know best how and when to distribute my film in order for it to have the best box office. The company can be proud of distributing films such as: “Expendables 1&2”, “Hunger Games” or even “Transporter 3”

The “Lionsgate” is a huge brand itself in the film industry therefore it will advertise the film to the fans of the company and people who check their site regularly, as the film will be displayed on the main page as just released film

The “Lionsgate” company is a rich company, which will be able to invest a big amount of money into marketing and distribution whereas smaller companies would not be able to invest as much into my film distribution as the “Lionsgate” company.

No comments:

Post a Comment